The purpose of advertisement is to increase the level of familiarity with the buyers. The more the buyer would feel ‘close’ to the brand, the less they would comprehend before buying it. Therefore, intelligent marketing consists of advertising at every point of contact with the customer. It is exclusively important for the Food and Beverage Industry as the consumer directly consumes the product. Isn’t that intimate!
An extensive research conducted by MBLM studied about the top world’s 20 companies falling in the food category; the ranking was based on the intensity of engagement between the brand and the consumer.
Amongst the restaurants, Starbucks and then Mc Donald’s took the lead.
- Quality assured: Starbucks’ products are tested time and again,
- Connecting with consumer insight: These days, it focuses on social impact
- Increasing accessibility: It is also launching mobile ordering facility in several states.
Expanding the target audience: It will soon start selling Beer and Wine in Canada
- Using love to stimulate: The atmosphere inside takes us back to the old days of promotion
- Menu for all: Modern menu makeover would make space for larger audience
- New CEO, different plans: What Mc Donald’s new CEO will do is a matter of excitement!
- Great social media presence: Through participating in popular events, Mc D extends its social media network
- A lot for the younger audience: Mac Donald’s target younger audience through mobile vouchers
In the category of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), it was PepsiCo which topped the list. And then followed Coca-Cola.
- Effect of right advertisement: Mountain Dew relates with consumer via live-streaming office tours
- Adding a twist: The company uses social media to directly relate to the customer for example, the contest on LinkedIn to promote marketing jobs
- Wide usage of Logo: The Logo appears on broadly visited sites like that of Super Bowl
- Great sponsorship: Pepsi’s Head of Music solicits genuine sponsoring
- Socially conscious image: Coca-Cola projects itself as socially responsible through ad campaigns
- Celebrating with people: It celebrates 100 years of its ‘profile’ bottle, thus making buyers market feel engaged
- Expanding into various forays: It is to start an innovation center at Georgia Tech
- Focused marketing strategy: Their unique branding which aims at preserving the individuality influences the customers enormously
Before venturing into the buyers market, there comes the requisite to understand about which ways can you develop so as to maintain the high intimate rates with the potential and existing customers.